Stump grinding is possibly the most effective method of removing the remnants of a tree stump from a garden, plot or landscape. By default arborists only remove the tree to the ground level.
Usually, a tree is lopped to the lowest possible point that cutting equipment can operate at without being damaged by being run into the dirt or concrete. This means that a small section of the tree truck may stick up from the ground. These stumps can be unsightly and a tripping hazard. They are also subject to disease which may run the risk of spreading into nearby plants and trees in the nearby area.
Stump grinding allows for a complete removal of stumps that not only eliminates potential hazards, but also creates an opportunity for new plants and garden beds.
Having being experienced with many years of stump grinding, we know that our stump removal service offers several benefits:
- Affordable (and cost effective)
- Clearance means that construction of pathways, patios, fencing or walls can be built without obstruction
- Any size and any amount of stumps can be removed quickly and efficiently
- Stump removal is fast and has minimal disturbance
- Minimal risk to damaging surrounding areas
- Fully licensed, insured and certified service
Contact us today for a free quote.